Beginning now, we will accept submissions of t-shirt designs via email to Board@ICAN-online.org until January 15th, 2017. We will choose a few designs to be voted on. The winner will receive a free t-shirt!
- Have your design embody ICAN’s mission.
- Please send in high-resolution outputs in png. tiff. pdf.
- If you are creating a design for Front and Back, please designate in the file name.
- Please keep your design working file saved in case small tweaks are needed.
- ICAN’s official colorway is Hex #820024, but it isn’t required to use only that color.
- Keep in mind that the number of colors used can impact whether something will work on a shirt design.
- Be mindful of wording. There is no easy guide for this, and it is not possible to perfectly resonate with everyone’s own perspective, but just thinking about how any given phrase may come across to the public is helpful.
- Submission of your artwork gives ICAN permission to use the image as our own to further serve our mission.
Have FUN! We are very excited to see your creativity at work!