There are multiple ways to support ICAN of Huntsville and the work we do in our community. We are a single chapter of a non-profit organization so we depend on fundraising and donations to continue what we are doing in this community. One simple way to help is to
- Donate– Be sure to mark our chapter down for the money to stay local.
- Join as a member of ICAN or a Professional Member. You can denote our chapter so you’re counted as a member locally.
- Volunteer to help our local chapter.
- Volunteer for positions available in ICAN.
- Volunteer for help with Huntsville Mom Prom.
- Share our posts and awareness campaigns on social media.
- Show up to our meetings! Part of peer to peer support is YOU!
- Donate to our Lending Library.
Remember, we are all in this together and every little bit helps. Thank you for caring and giving back in your own special way.