When? Meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of every month at 7:00 pm.
Where? **due to covid-19 meetings are being held via zoom. Please email or check our facebook page for updates **
Dr. Kevin Ross generously opens up his chiropractic office for our meetings. He is located at 2405 E. Southern Ave., Tempe, AZ 85282
Check out the meeting topics below for the first half of 2021.
- Jan 27th- Before You Plan Your VBAC
- Feb 24th- Dealing with Unsupportive Family/Friends
- Mar 24th- Holistic Prenatal Care and Labor Support
- April 28th- Cesarean Planning and Awareness
- May 26th- Postpartum Recovery
- June 23rd- VBAC Class, Bring Your Partner
Meetings are open to all birthing persons, their supportive partners and birth care professionals. We ask that only “babies in laps” attend the meetings because topics can be sensitive, and we’d like to minimize distractions.
For more information, and to stay up to date with our events, please visit our ICAN of Phoenix Facebook page. ICAN of Phoenix Facebook Page