With enough members, we can overturn more VBAC bans, impact policy, and build alternative options for birthing people. Our members help us support birthing people and lead advocacy actions.
If you designate a chapter, they receive part of the membership funds.
Has ICAN helped you or a loved one?
Did you find support after a cesarean in an ICAN meeting? Was there a time when ICAN provided a space for you to get information on VBAC or your rights in childbirth? Have you ever learned something useful from ICAN?
These things were made possible by our memberships!
ICAN Memberships help grow your own circle of influence and inspiration. And helps ICAN grow outreach to facilitate more awareness!
We want to be connected with you to hear first hand the variations of issues and solutions in your community. And we hope you will connect with us so we can share up to date information and ideas!
Gain access to exclusive webinars, newsletters, to become a more informed healthcare consumer, or professional.
We are able to help the thousands of birthing people seeking support when they need it. Won’t you partner with us today?
For Perinatal Professionals:
- A listing in our Professional Member Directory — the only way to advertise your services to the ICAN community. Our website sees about 7,000 users per day.
- Free webinars!
- Special recognition in The Clarion, ICAN’s quarterly newsletter.
- Professional ICAN member badge for your website, which tells birthing people that you will provide non-judgemental support for their birthing journey.
- 15% discount to Lamaze’s online VBAC class – VBAC: Informed and Ready
- Consideration of your business blog posts by the ICAN blog editor for a nationwide audience.
- Access to professional spaces and educational opportunities that allow your staff to debrief difficult births, process traumas, and seek advice from other birth experts about supporting birthing people who undergo a Cesarean or want a VBAC.
- A clear referral pathway for supporting postpartum clients who give birth by Cesarean.
- A way for you to support VBAC birth, even if your facility cannot accommodate VBAC!
Interested in Partnering with ICAN by Opening a Chapter or Volunteering At the National Level?